Szerző Téma: Recommended budget dedicated server host for personal stuff/experiments?  (Megtekintve 645 alkalommal)

Hello,

After a few happy years at webfaction, I\'m itching for a change. This time I\'d like to experiment with hosting my own OpenVZ/LXC/Docker system on top of a dedicated/bare metal server. For now this isn\'t going to host anything mission critical or sensitive, so if I screw up security it\'s not really an issue. Is there a host out there that would provide a cheap (~$10/month) yet decent dedicated server? I\'m not looking for anything high performance, but it should be able to run Postgres, nginx, python/node/ruby/whatever, perhaps a wordpress installation or two without glaring speed issues. As you can probably tell I\'m really new to this sysadmin business, but I hope that I will learn a thing or two. I don\'t want to mess with Docker and co, just the experience of setting up single-app linux machines (in the sense that one container would contain an entire app for simplicity, web server, db, storage etc). My understanding is that I\'d get a real server of my own, a linux distro, an ssh root login and perhaps a control panel if I really screw things up, then I\'m on my own. Thoughts?

Please help

I didn\'t find the right solution from the internet.References:https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1312755Brand Video Production Company

Thank you

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal